Hello everyone! The complete restoration of the “Peck House” (named after Captain Augustus Peck) has been finished. Built in Middlebury, Connecticut, in 1783, it was taken apart and moved to Deary last summer where a crew (under Brother Kevin Durkin’s care) restored it to its original beauty.
As 2020 drew to a close, we could not believe time had passed so quickly. The challenges and opportunities that we experienced during the year offer a new perspective as we begin 2021.